miércoles, abril 27, 2011

Partit pirata, no somos unos frikis que estamo solos...

Con este nombre Pirates.cat o partido pirata o partit pirata, la gente pensará que somos unos frikis como cualquier otros, pues no, no estamos solos. Este es un extracto de la wikipedia inglesa, obviamente esta sin actualizar pero ayudara a la gente a ver lo que realmente esta pasando con esto de la Democracia Directa.

Austria Piratenpartei Österreichs

Belgium Pirate Party Belgium
Bulgaria Piratska Partia/Пиратска Партия

Canada Pirate Party of Canada
Croatia Organization Slavoljub Penkala
Czech Republic Česká pirátská strana

Denmark Piratpartiet
Finland Piraattipuolue

France Parti Pirate
Germany PiratenparteiDeutschland
Pirate Party of Bavaria
Pirate Party of Hesse
Italy Partito Pirata Italiano
Luxembourg Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg
TheNetherlands PiratenpartijNederland
Spain Partido Pirata
Piratesde Catalunya
Sweden Piratpartiet

Switzerland Piratenpartei Schweiz

United Kingdom PirateParty UK

Argentina Partido Pirata Argentino
Australia Pirate Party Australia

Bosnia Piratska Partija Bosna i Hercegovina

Brazil PartidoPirata do Brasil
ChilePartido Pirata de Chile
Cyprus Pirate Party Cyprus
CroatiaPirate Party Croatia /
EstoniaEestiPiraadipartei

Greece Πειρατικό Κόμμα Ελλάδος

Ireland Pirate Party Ireland
Kazakhstan Қазақстан Қарақшылар Партиясы

Lithuania Piratu Partija

Mexico wikiPartido Pirata Mexicano

Nepal Pirate Party Nepal
NewZealand PirateParty of New Zealand
PolandPartiaPiratów
PortugalPartidoPirata Português
RomaniaPartidulPiraţilor din România
Russia PirateParty of Russia / Пиратскаяпартия России
Serbia PiratskaPartija Srbije
SlovakiaSlovenskápirátska strana
Slovenia Piratskastranka Slovenije
Turkey KorsanPartisi
Tunisia PirateParty of Tunisia
UkrainePirateParty of Ukraine / Піратська Партія України
United States UnitedStates Pirate Party
Uruguay PartidoPirata en Uruguay
Pirates without Borders
China 中国盗版党

Colombia
Hungary

Norway Pirate Party of Norway

Peru N/A Letter of notification that party is forming

SouthKorea Pirate Party of South Korea

Venezuela N/A Discussions on forming group

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience concerning unpredicted feelings.


Also visit my blog post - Converse All Star

Anónimo dijo...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back
to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!


Feel free to visit my homepage :: Michael Kors

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Feel free to visit my page: Gafas De Sol Oakley

Anónimo dijo...

I really like reading an article that can make men and
women think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!


Also visit my web site; Sac a main Guess

Anónimo dijo...

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be
on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I
certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they
plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

My web page ... Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anónimo dijo...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a
blog post or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and
I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Here is my web blog - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anónimo dijo...

Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that
I get actually loved account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds and
even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently rapidly.


My blog post; Air Jordan 2013

Anónimo dijo...

http://www.mckague.org/NewYorkGiants.html I love you not by way of who you definitely are, even so , as a result of what person I’m just immediately after i am in addition to you. Manteaux G star pas cher [url=http://mckague.org/IndianapolisColts.html]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]
http://mckague.org/HoustonTexans.html Impressive world wide web website. Lots of valuable facts here. I am delivering this to some buddys ans additionally discussing inside tasty. And also naturally, thank you in your own work! [url=http://www.mckague.org/NewOrleansSaints.html]Mark Ingram Jersey[/url] http://mckague.org/ChicagoBears.html How properly this essentially functions will depend on the excellent from the device’s camera, the good quality of the snapshot along with the dependability in the code reader app. Intelligent telephone cameras without having autofocus may well not produce a sharp sufficient image to become read. The exact same issue goes to get a snapshot taken in low light or although the camera is moving. Goyard [url=http://www.mckague.org/OaklandRaiders.html]Richard Seymour Jersey[/url]
http://mckague.org/BaltimoreRavens.html I’m a sucker for these types of sooo lots merely prefer diablo 3 gold!!! Fundamental essentials a large percentage of particular diablo 3 gold in fact! I recieve an awesome a lot of enhances once i supply every of those!! [url=http://mckague.org/HoustonTexans.html]Johnathan Joseph Jersey[/url]